While the New Zealand SuperGold card is just starting to make its way Trans-Tasman, The Edgewater Resort & Spa is happy to report they have been extending benefits to Super Gold card holders since January 2011, and are the first in the Cook Islands to do so.
The Edgewater Resort & Spa extends the following benefits to all SuperGold cardholders:
• Complimentary Room Upgrade – based on availability at time of booking
• 10% Discount off Island Night
• 10% Discount on Spa Treatment
To redeem these great bonuses, just present your SuperGold card and ID (passport or driver's licence) to our friendly reception staff.
Terms & Conditions:
- The complimentary room upgrade is subject to availability at the time of
- A couple that both have SuperGold cards and are sharing
accommodation, may use the SuperGold card for one room category upgrade
- Each SuperGold card holder is entitled to 10% off one Island Night
Dinner & Cultural Show ticket.
- Each SuperGold card holder is entitled to
10% off any number of treatments or services from the Edgewater Resort Spa &
- To redeem these bonuses, a SuperGold card must be sighted with a NZ
passport or drivers licence as proof of identity.
- No part of the bonus is
redeemable for cash or transferable to another party.
Winter in the Cook Islands is a great time to visit, with lovely crisp sunny days and temperatures from 20C to 26C. What better way for Golden Oldies to get away from the cold, snow, rain & wind in New Zealand and take advantage of the current Stay Pay specials which include complimentary daily Tropical Breakfasts.
We are also pleased to advise that all RWC (Rugby World Cup) games will be shown live at the Resort. So October is a great time to travel.
Full details are available from your preferred wholesaler.